What is Laser Therapy?
In contrast to surgical lasers which cut, therapy lasers are used to heal. Therapy lasers provide a fast, painless, sterile, surgery- free and drug-free treatment modality which can be used to heal or treat a wide variety of issues, including:
- Cuts, lacerations and wounds
- Ear Infections
- Hot Spots (pyotraumatic dermatitis)
- Lick Granulomas
- Osteoarthritis - in our experience with Laser Therapy many arthritic pets seem to need much less NSAIDS and other pain relievers.
- Sprains, strains, sore muscles
- Surgical wounds - incisions from spays, neuters, knee surgeries, dental extractions and so on will all heal faster with laser therapy
Whether your pet is recovering from surgery or injury, healing from wounds, or simply aging, he or she will benefit from this revolutionary new approach to healing.
Visit us online or give us a call at (972) 239-1309 to learn more about how laser therapy works, and what you can expect from it.
"I really can see an improvement. It is beneficial and helpful, especially for a geriatric dog. The initial series is very important, then the maintenance therapy every few weeks to continue and improve quality of life. It's a great new therapy." - Norma W., Dallas, TX
"Mary Ann was having some behavioral issues due to back pain. Now that she is having cold laser therapy and joint supplement she no longer has back pain and consequently has no more behavioral issues." Mike & Pam - Dallas, TX