Keeping your pet happy requires constant physical and emotional care. Scheduling regular pet wellness appointments with your Veterinarian is also vital to keeping your pets healthy. To learn more about how to keep your companion in shape for years to come, please read the following articles.
- The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals discusses how to keep your pet healthy and active.
- Pet wellness exams are a key component in detecting early signs of illness in your animal. HealthyPet.com explains what to expect during these vet visits.
- Just like humans, pets can suffer from debilitating allergies. CNN.com breaks down veterinary tips on how to alleviate your pet’s allergy symptoms.
- Regarding Allergies: During the months of September and October, any dog of any size can get a 52-antigen intra-dermal allergy test for just $299 -- a savings of about one-hundred-dollars or more! Please note - some restrictions do apply. There are several important preliminary steps or treatments all pets must go through first to get meaningful results from allergy testing. It’s important to discuss this with your veterinarian
- A pet’s dental health can often affect their overall quality of life and wellbeing. PetDental.com lists important cat and dog dental facts and why you should schedule regular vet visits to examine your pet’s teeth.
- ABC News reports on how many veterinary practices are now using laser therapy to treat pet arthritis.
Chastain Veterinary Medical Group provides a comprehensive array of pet wellness services for pet owners in the greater Dallas, Texas area. Our team of skilled and compassionate veterinarians can attend to all your pet’s needs, including allergy treatments. To learn more about our veterinary offices, please call Preston Road Animal Hospital in Dallas at (972) 239-1309 or Meadow Brook Animal Hospital in McKinney at (972) 529-5033.